Returns & Exchanges
Returning a product is always possible, either at our Flagship store or by sending the product(s) back to us. When requesting a return or exchange, please make sure to mind the following information.
- Orders can be returned within a period of 30 days, starting from the moment you receive your order;
- Item(s) should be clean and unworn, all tags and dust bag(s) must still be present;
- We offer free returns for customers based in The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, and France. For all other countries, the cost of a return is at your own expense.
- If you paid an initial shipping fee, please know we will refund it when you return your order.
How to return
- Head to our return portal;
- Fill in your order number and the email address you used when placing your order;
- Select the item(s) you want to return along with the reason(s) and tell us if you wish to receive a refund or an exchange;
- Fill out your address details and choose a return method;
- Drop off your return at the nearest parcel shop.
Rest of World Returns
- Pack up your return and write ‘RETURNS OF DUTCH MERCHANDISE’ on the box as well as the customs declaration form;
- Send your return to ETQ, Returns & Repairs, Singel 465, 1012WP Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Send an email to email@example.com in which you announce your return together with your order number, tracking details and your wish for either a refund or an exchange. We’ll then get back to you with a confirmation.
We aim to process all returns within 3 business days after receiving them. You will receive a final confirmation when your refund has been issued or when your exchange has been shipped. Please allow a couple of days for the refund to be visible in your bank account.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +31 (0) 20 261 38 15 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service is open from 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays.
*European Returns: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia and Slovakia.