Returns & Exchanges
Returning a product is always possible by sending the product(s) back to us. When requesting a return or exchange, please make sure to mind the following information.
- Orders can be returned within a period of 14 days, starting from the moment you receive your order.
- Item(s) should be clean and unworn, all tags and dust bag(s) must still be present;
- The cost of a return is at your own expense, including import duties.
How to return
- Head to our online return portal;
- Fill in your order number and the email address you used when placing your order;
- Select the item(s) you want to return along with the reason(s) and tell us if you wish to receive a refund or an exchange;
- Fill out your address details and choose a return method;
- Drop off your return at the nearest parcel shop.
Rest of World Returns
- Inform us about your return or exchange via email@example.com.
- Pack up your return and write ‘RETURNS OF DUTCH MERCHANDISE’ on the box as well as the customs declaration form;
- Send your return to ETQ Amsterdam - Returns, Edisonweg 11, 4207HE Gorinchem, The Netherlands.
- Send the track & trace information, your order number, and your wish for either a refund or an exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then get back to you with a confirmation.
We aim to process all returns within 5 business days of receiving them. You will receive a final confirmation when your refund has been issued or when your exchange has been shipped. Please allow a couple of days for the refund to be visible in your bank account.
If you have any questions, please contact us at +31 (0) 85 401 35 53 or email email@example.com. Our Customer Service is open from 10 AM to 6 PM on weekdays.
*European Returns: The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, and Slovakia.